Blog Archive

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here at school

G'day everyone - just a quick update from here at school.
It's been "cold" here this week - in the low 20's (Celsius) which is between 60-70*F. It's funny to watch people bundle up and put on their coats and sweaters, when all of you back home would probably love to have a 45* day!
School's going great. I'm involved with two Year 10 classes now, a Biology/Psychology course in which one of the classes is starting with Psychology, and the other is starting with Evolutionary Biology. It should be a great experience. I've never been too great at Psychology, so thank goodness I have Brandon, the brilliant Psych major, at home!
My other classes are a Year 11 Biology course, a Year 12 Biology course, and a Year 9 Physical Science course. I love all the students here - they've got SO much energy! It's great!
My fellow teachers have all been wonderful to me, too. I'm going to put up just a few pictures of the staff here in the science office so you can see their happy faces. :) OH! We've also got two side-necked turtles here in the office, and I took a quick picture of them, too.


No comments: