Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 26, 2008














Whoa, PHOTOS! :) This is just a tidbit of what I've been up to lately. Top pictures are from an AMAZING trip to Phillip Island to see the beach and the Little Penguins. There's a video, which might work, of my feet in the ocean. Totally nerdy, but I loved it.

Next are some Mom-requested pictures of the house and my room, which I had to clean up for about 20 minutes before I could take pictures. My bedroom walls are blue, and the rest of the house is paneled in lovely soft woods from Tasmania. It's beautiful. The outdoor picture is of our deck, and the table where we eat dinner or "tea" together every night. It's lovely to be out in the sunshine and the breeze, and have parrots in the trees just beyond.
The next pictures are from Loch Sport, where I went this past weekend to try sailing. It was super windy, and the kangaroos were even hiding! If you click the green picture, you'll see 2 roos in the distance facing off to defend their mob from me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

were are the pictures of the brumbies?